Saturday, November 08, 2014

The End of One

I'm officially putting this blog to rest.

It was a decision I struggled with. One that I talked about with D for many hours. You see, I wrote a post or two that people at work read too much into. They made assumptions. Crazy ass assumptions, but assumptions nonetheless. Work is an integral part of my life (I spend so many hours there) but I learned that if you write about it in the veil of vagueness it leaves too much for interpretation.

So I just abandoned this blog. True, earlier in the year I tried to do a few posts, but my heart just wasn't really in it. It still stung from what I felt as betrayal. That people would make assumptions instead of just asking me directly. Oh well. Lesson learned. It was a tough decision and I took the cowards path by just  not writing at all.

But lately, I realized I missed the writing outside of work. I like to write and I need that passion back. So, I've started up a new blog: Run. Eat. Read.. I'm distancing myself from Karma (but I still believe strongly in karma and know what comes around goes around.)

So, the new blog will not touch any part of my professional life, it will stick to my passions: my family, running, eating, wellness. You're welcome to read it, if you like. I'm going to play around with the design, have some fun with writing again.

It's sort of like a mission to re-find myself. Bring it on.

No comments: