Thursday, October 18, 2007

Something's Just a Little Off

It's the middle of October and I am usually already giddy and pumped up about the holidays. Planning my lists, thinking of innovative gifts for others... but something's amiss. I am just lacking that holiday spirit. Perhaps it's the weather, or the change in my career at the moment. Perhaps it's just old age or the fact that K doesn't quite understand the holidays so I can't quite get the enjoyment from him yet.

Perhaps it's that it's too early to decorate for Christmas, but we didn't really want to invest in Halloween decor and I really need to paint my rooms before I can decorate them to begin with anyway... yes, perhaps it's that.

I'm looking for some innovative, creative holiday gift ideas. If anyone's got one, please share!!

No comments: