Thursday, May 17, 2012

New Girl

My DVR is hurting. I am so behind on watching the serials that I have invested in ... but clearly not enough to religiously watch the shows each week. Part of it is time, part of it is ... time. We're just so busy with extracurricular activities that frankly I don't have much time to watch TV, so I am easily 8 episodes behind if not more on many of the shoes. I am hoping that I can catch up during my extended weekend/vacation the next week. Because let me tell you, social media is rampant with spoiler alerts and I am getting tired of diverting my attention so as not to be "spoiled." Here's to healing my DVR.

In other news, I have started a new job at work. Truth be told, I'm still doing the old job (or at least portions of it) so it's a bit of a juggling game at the moment. But I'm excited, I've got a boss who is going to be willing to push boundaries and we'll try new things ... it's supporting the multichannel efforts of the big company ... so I'm thinking we'll get to make sure our communications reflect what we are already supporting, but unfortunately for her, week two and I'll be spending it at home with my boys as a previously planned staycation. So, while this first week has been a whirlwind, I'm hoping to start my third week and really make her glad to have me on her team!

No comments: