Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The Fourth of July

yes, it was over three days ago ... and being away from Internet connections pretty much made updating my blog an impossibility ... but it was a great weekend ... long ... lazy ... and full of family fun. K enjoyed spending time with his grandparents and auntie (so much so, he cried when we left) and I got to sleep a lot. It was good. D was a model spouse and would take K to the playground so I could rest or just catch up with family (and he did this tirelessly for hours.) I couldn't have asked for a better experience this weekend. Well ... I could have stood not to get a sunburned nose, but clearly the twenty gallons of sun block (physical block, too with zinc) was not enough to stop the sun's penetration onto my long skinny nose.

I hope everyone else had a fantastic holiday weekend!

No comments: