Friday, July 17, 2009

The Secret is Out

The cat's out of the bag so to speak ... officially at least. K is going to be a big brother -- and I can finally put on maternity clothes. Seriously, no one warned me that a second child makes it's physically appearance so much faster! I wanted to hold of telling at work, made it to 13 weeks this week and knew that next week I have to break out those comfy belly banded pants. It's just gotten to the point of ridiculousness in the showing department. I know this week if you caught me a certain angle, I already looked pregnant. Yikes!

Of course, all of our parents are super excited. K is excited, but he doesn't really know why. And D and I ... well, we're trying to figure it out. The cost of two children in day care -- $500. A WEEK. A bit crazy if you ask us, so now we're trying to look at all the options and decide what will be the best one for our family. Stay tuned ... the blog will probably have a bit more focus of the course of the next few months until the end of January :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brandy. I'm excited for you! Brie

KK said...

Congrats, Brandy!! And good job making it 13 weeks without telling anyone. :)

becky thompson nance said...

So excited for your and your family! Congrats