Saturday, April 19, 2008

Spring is Finally, Truly Arriving

It appears that the snow is disappearing once and for all (I know it's not quite May yet, so I'm taking a risk).

I am so looking forward to this summer - and I'm not normally one who relishes in the heat and ickiness of June through August -- but K's going to make sure we enjoy every warm day that he can play outside. He's taken on two new passions -- t-ball and soccer. Yes, at the age of two, he wants to Bend it Like Beckham and Jam it Like Jeter. Not to mention, we'll be layering on swimming lessons this summer (water fun for K and mommy - no doubt!). Of course, this does mean I will need to partake in the worst ritual known to woman-kind. I'll need to buy a new bathing suit. D kindly asked when I planned on going to this venture (I have until June) and I smiled and send that I think that kind of venture will require a solo-shopping trip.

And of course, with summer brings all the art fairs, festivities and trips to zoos that we could possibly ever want to enjoy ourselves with... so I'm looking forward to a chock-full summer :) my other big summer project is creating a DVD photo album --but I'm not loving this new adobe software I got, I think I might go back to the original Microsoft software we have on our computer. That's what you get when you try to be too fancy, I guess.

Okay, enough for my ramblings, I promise I'll be more cohesive in future musings!

No comments: