Friday, June 11, 2010

Reading - A journey to happiness.

I am getting a lot of reading in lately ... devouring books at an uncanny speed. I don't know if I've just increased my reading prowess or that my hours in the milk lounge have just made it easier to get through a good book quickly.

I've read a lot of humor, Sarah and Chelsea's newest books. I've enjoyed some Sookie of the house of stacks and now I'm reading a book that discusses the science of being happy. It's not presenting any new theories to me. It's just confirming that we are all in control of the fate and life that we live. You can choose to be happy and an optimistic realist. So, today I choose. I choose to be happy and live my life to the fullest that I can. I'm going to revel in my boys, enjoy my personal downtime and map out a course for positive action. I ask that you do the same.

2 comments:

B Nance said...

a. Read the new chelsea book! Loved it....
b. Read the Sookie books while on Maternity leave...after getting hooked on 'true blood' I had to read them!
c. Reading is a great stress reliever...especially after a long day of work :-)

Brandy said...

I haven't watched True Blood - yet, but I think I have to!