Thursday, July 14, 2011

Social Media Blizzard

Alright ... so I am trying to get on this whole social media train. I figure it will help my game as the workforce is more naturally geared to it for me to understand this communication approach, right? So, I've created my Twitter account, I'm set up on Google+, I already am a huge advocate of LinkedIn (seriously, who doesn't love looking up where people land after they leave your company ... networking at it's finest) and, of course, I am a daily visitor to the land of Facebook. And my company has their own social media platform that they are testing, and of course, my team has to be one of the first testers ... it would be strange not to be.

So, we'll see how it goes ... how well my attention span can handle this flurry of activity (and trying to decide who to follow, which circles to put people ... and really, how do you determine what to put on twitter vs. facebook vs. google (okay, I know that there is the ability to put your tweet on facebook ... I just haven't gotten there yet.)

No comments: