Sunday, July 01, 2012

Hello, July!

I cannot belive it is already July 1. June went by faster than anticipated. Who has time to do everything they plan for in the summer? A couple things I want us to do: go the farmers' market more often, go to Stillwater and play at Teddy Bear Park and get an ice cream so it can melt down our chins, teach my son how to ride a bike without training wheels, enjoy the warmth of summer, eat hamburgers and corn on the cob with a good glass of wine (okay, that one is just me ...), explore all there is to explore in this great state during the summer. (Knowing full well, I'm an autumn girl and September is when I get really happy.)

It's hard sometimes being someone who likes to get out and do things when you're married to a homebody who likes to just sit about and read. Not that I'm complaining, but it definitely creates some moments of extreme disagreement in the household when a beautiful day awaits us. So, here's to today's adventure, whatever it might bring.

1 comment:

acecand said...

Prudence and I would love to join you! We like to be out and about whenever possible (her more than me event!)