Friday, October 18, 2013

Wine, Books, Movies

I love the colder weather ... the warmth of wine (it's not quite fireplace time yet), the soft snuggle of a good blanket, a hot cup of tea, watching movies (and all the good fall TV). 

Yes, this is my kind of season. All though, it is going rather fast. It's already past mid-October and we haven't made it to the orchard yet. I am hoping that we can get there tomorrow morning before my ultra busy Saturday begins. 

K had MEA (okay, it's not called that anymore, but everyone still refers to it as MEA) weekend, which meant he's been out of school since Wednesday. They've all just been living the leisure life. Which gave them ample time to pick out a movie for movie night. Unfortunately, the ample time did not correlate with the quality of their choice. Which makes me grateful for the class of wine next to me to get me through the movie. 

Here's to fall!

No comments: