Friday, August 19, 2011

Walls of Happiness

I consider myself amazingly lucky. I have two beautiful boys who are full of personality and energy and make every day enjoyable. I have a husband who knows me better than anyone else, who can get on my nerves faster than anyone else because of it, but can also make me laugh on a daily basis (as long as it's a good day.)

So, I try to repay my three great loves with doing things to try to make our house a home. This weekend that brought the task that I am currently taking a small break from. We are painting K's room ... and because we try to do it right, it means a whole day of prep work, from taping, spackling and sanding it to get it ready for the paint. I'll post some "after" photos, but I will say that I enjoy painting. It's probably partly because I love the mindless activity of it, but also you get some amazing instant gratificaton.

Here's to creating walls of happiness for my little man.

No comments: