Friday, January 20, 2012

One Week Left

I have successfully followed the Whole Living Cleanse for three weeks. I am feeling good - lost a few pounds - my skin is clearing up and I have added yoga to the routine. I've always enjoyed yoga, and have a few different programs ... but I picked up a new one the other week because it was on sale ($9). It's a daily program, with five different practices ... and it actually helps me find peace at the end of the day (and according to D, it's adding some shape to my rump.) So 2012 has started out fairly well on this health and wellness journey.

I have Wine Club tomorrow, so I will be breaking the cleanse with one small glass of wine ... and probably some dairy, but I'll see if I can do my best to stick off the gluten. When you're feeling good, you just gotta keep with it ... and so I am going to see how well the family sticks to it when we're on our own.

On another note, looks like work will take me back to Toronto for another short trip in March. It's one of those where I'll be traveling solo, but will know folks there. I like traveling solo (okay, I like traveling with my family more) but when I'm on a work trip, I don't mind being solo, unless I am traveling with a really good friend or someone who enjoys trying good food.

Well ... as the week comes to an end, I am going to cuddle up and catch up on my DVR before a whirlwind Saturday. I'll update you on the good food later!

No comments: