Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Putting Yourself Out There

For the last two and a half days, I've participated in an intense brainstorming "bootcamp" focused on creating innovative solutions to help with our company's future business model. (Sounds sexy, right?) For an introvert like me, it was beyond training ... simply put, it was hell. Alas, I stuck through it and forced myself to participate (granted I wasn't the most vocal person in the room, but I participated as much as I could push myself.)

Today, the bootcamp ended by presenting our recommendations to three executives ... via a skit. Yeah, it was different then anything we ever expected, and I put myself out there and said I would "play" one of the characters. Now, I am glad that it's just the end of the day, and I am done. My introverted self needs some me time to process :)

No comments: