Friday, November 16, 2012

Is It Friday Already?

Where did this week go? I mean that in both a good and bad way. On the work front, it was a pretty grueling adventure - it had it's ups and downs, but as in all adventures ended with a fairly rewarding outcome.  On the home front, O is fighting bedtime like it's the world's longest timeout. K is just persevering as a very serious, but fun-loving first grader. D, well, he's a saint who keeps everything going.

Yesterday was Beaujolais Nouveau day and I didn't even realize it until the wine shop was closed. Fortunately, they are having their big Thanksgiving Sale tomorrow, so if I can squeeze in a quick stop I'll be able to get my bottle for Thanksgiving (and on sale ... splendid.) D and I need to finalize the menu for the big Feast Day of Thanks. I want to try my hand at a scrumptious soup ... but not sure how my honey feels about that, I could tell he was a bit hesitant at the suggestion.

Would love to know what your favorite side dish is on Thanksgiving (or if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving any festive meal. So, what is it?

No comments: