Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thrilling Murder Mysteries

I never thought I would enjoy thrillers or murder mystery novels. It just was never my genre. Then, again, fantasy wasn't my genre either. In my old age, I am starting to love thrilling mysteries and am a huge fan of the Song of Fire and Ice series (That's Game of Thrones to those not familiar.)

I spent the last week reading Tana French's newest little gem Broken Harbour. It gripped me, pulled me a long and made my head spin. So delightful. And today was the perfect day to cuddle up in a blanket and finish it. I love yummy books. If I could just escape for a week and catch up on the books I want to read, that would be a dream vacation. That ... or catch up on my dvr or Netflix queue. Of course, just cuddling up with my boys would also be a pretty sweet vacation, too.

Alas, tomorrow's Monday and it's back to the working world I go.

No comments: