Saturday, January 08, 2011

Putting Yourself Out There

I'm learning right now that sometimes, you just got to put yourself out there. Take the risk, suck it up and just do it. I'm exploring my options from a professional sense, and while, admittingly, I don't know how people can have affairs because a part of me feels like I'm sneaking around ... I think this is the best way I could start the year for myself.

It's giving me a confidence boost, it's infusing me with excitement again and the possibilities look bright. I've always admired people who can take a gamble and make a risk. It's never been me, but now, maybe for 2011, it is me. If so, watch out world, a more confident, happy woman is on the horizon.

And apparently a woman who looks a little different, at that. Two different people commented about how fabulous I am looking this week. I'm only down 25 lbs, and need to kick it up to lose some more, but it was nice for my hard work to be acknowledged. I think it's interesting who comments about my weight loss and who doesn't. I think the people who do either know the hard work that it takes, or feel comfortable enough that they can share it with me on a personal level. Anyways, overall it was a nice week in my world.

No comments: