Sunday, March 03, 2013

Spring Fever

Officially, spring is just a few weeks away. K's spring break is next week ... and spring fever is very much in my bones. I don't know if it's the desire to be able to run during the week because of the light ... wanting to plant my garden ... cheer on my boys with spring/summer activities ... or maybe just relax with lazy days of summer. I am not a fan of the humid heat ... if you know me, you know I long for the crisp cool air of fall ... but as we enter March, I cannot wait for the snow to melt away and for me to pack away the winter wear.

Today was definitely a case of spring fever in the house. The boys were bursting with energy and the foreshadowing of what will be a busy summer was definitely told. We have to see if we can find any sports activities or camps for three-year-old's. O just so badly wants to do what K is doing, so I need to do a little bit of research and get organized, so that we can have happy boys this summer who are active, enjoying the fresh air and having a good time.

No comments: