Sunday, March 31, 2013

TV ... the Yin and Yang of It

Right now Xfinity is having a watch-a-thon. I'm a bit late to this gift. (It's hard to consider it a free perk, considering the overpriced bill I get each month for this service.) It's apparently been happening all week, but of course, when you only watch TV after your kids go to bed, and you have to catch up on your regular programming, you miss out on the fine perks of extra TV. 

So, I'm now spending my Saturday evening trying to watch the series Girls. I've heard and read everyone rave about the show, so if felt only right to try to understand the buzz. I'm four episodes in (and yes, it's midnight, I told you I was late to the game, right?) and I will say this ... I'm glad I am no longer in my early 20s. The insecurity, the lack of direction, the superficiality. 

Here's to graceful aging.

No comments: