Monday, March 12, 2012

(No Power) Out Sick

Unfortunately, I have perhaps the world's worst sinuses. I have passed this unfortunate curse on to both of my sons. Today, I woke up with my head feeling as though it were in a vise, and many bodily fluids were being expelled from my children. It was not a good day.

I hate being sick, other than the general not feeling so good part about it, I hate not being at work. Because when I'm not at work, sometimes I feel like goodness only knows what will happen. Things that were going down a straight and narrow path suddenly veer sharply to the left and things that could have been prevented will then be staring you straight in the face the day you finally drag your still-sick arse back into the office (which for me will be tomorrow based on the catastrophe that was my inbox.

Yes, I have a fever, yes, my head is pounding and my body is under severe fatigue, but I'll go to bed at 8 and suffer through it ... because until I find a better solution ... I'm a slave to the man.

No comments: