Friday, March 30, 2012

Who's Got School Spirit?

Apparently I do. Tonight K's school had their annual fundraising carnival for the PTO. Crowds of kids, chaos, playing games and lots of noise. It was just the place homebodies like us wanted to spend our Friday night. Of course, K had fun, so we were happy to support him and the school. 

I was also surprised at how many kids from K's class we saw. And my heart melted as the kids would all greet each other with hugs and bright smiles when they would see each other. (I was a little less thrilled every time it was a girl that shouted his name with glee ... I am so not looking forward to the day when little girls call my house.) But it was nice to see that my friendly man is equally well received by his classmates.

There is nothing I love more than seeing my children smile and laugh, their joy is truly what makes everything else worth it. O, had a good time, too ... I swear that kid will be a politician with all his charm. I am going to have my hands full with these boys!

No comments: