Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Crazy Cravings

Okay, I'm halfway through week two and for the first time I have had a weird food craving. I want pizza. Of course, I don't eat pizza that often when I'm not doing a cleanse (very few great gluten-free pizza options out there.) So, when tonight at the PTO meeting they start talking about the spring fundraising plan and it's pizzas ... well, my mouth began to salivate. Granted, I hadn't eaten dinner yet, so I am going to attribute it to that.

Of course next week is D and my "date night" cooking class in Stillwater, so it's our cheat night. I'm looking forward to seeing how D feels about a cooking class. (And then to top it off, I am going to go to a flourless chocolate cake class the next morning with my sister in hopes to mastering how to make this crazy confection. Unfortunately I won't be able to taste it, but I'll rely on my sister to tell me how delicious it is.)

Oh well, I'm loving how I'm feeling and my have to seriously commit to limiting my sugar and dairy intakes going forward ... but  I do love cheese, so we'll see how serious I can be.

Here's to health!

No comments: