Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sweat, Soccer, Shower

Today was all about the letter S. I started out by rejoining the world of Hot Yoga. I figured  I would see if my finger could handle it. It was a fairly good session. My finger could handle it, I definitely got my sweat on and I felt rejuvenated for the rest of the day. I highly recommend if you like yoga, like to sweat to do the Hot Yoga ... nothing makes me feel like I've accomplished more then after a good session.

Secondly was soccer. K had a game today and he had team pictures ... and it was cold today. I cheered on my little man, but had to leave at halftime to get to a familial shower. My cousin and his wife are having a baby at the end of October. My cousins who threw it together did a good job - they always do - so the food and games were good. It was just tough because I don't really know this family probably as well as I should. So, there were some awkward moments, but alas, I carried on.

On to a new week!


No comments: