Sunday, September 01, 2013

Whoa, September!

September is the beginning of my favorite season.I kicked it off with a special pumpkin Chai latte from the coffee shop. But, upon looking at the family's calendar for September ... we have our work cut out for us. I think this may be the only day we don't something scheduled.

My finger, which is still swollen has gotten better. But I can't put any weight on the hand, which means no sweat yoga until I can. Argh, oh, well. I am still running ... I just splint it before I go. A girl's got to do something when she has a 5K each month,right?

Today's big adventure ... in search of bunk bed. We're not sure which boy will get it yet ... but D just really wants one of them to have one. I've finally broken down and decided it's fine. I'm leaning toward K since he will be the one to have possible sleepovers way before O will. Either way, we think we found one that we liked that was modern enough and won't break the bank. Now to search for the right mattresses before we commit. Oh, the joy have having kids and needing to grow up their furniture.

I'd say for the  month of September I would like to try to blog every day. We'll see. It might be tough, especially until my finger is back to normal.  Here's to all the autumnal treats in my future,

No comments: